It is commonly known that your state of mind has a huge impact on your overall health. Psychology and Health go hand in hand. Keep your mind healthy and your body will benefit from it. On the other hand, your wellbeing can suffer from a negative mindset.
There are so many reasons that influence your mind and can make you feel physically good or very bad. If the feeling stays long enough it can impact your health in a good or a bad way.
- Stress is one of the main reasons that people get sick. On the one hand a deadline can work as a motivator to achieve great things. Therefor it doesn’t have to be bad, but when the tension arc is stretched too long, it can work the other way around. Make sure you have time for yourself, take a holiday, have a fun night out with friends, take time to read a good book or do some sports.
- People that you gather around you are important for your wellbeing. It is important to be able to tell your story and for people to listen to you. A positive response from someone or someone that you can have some fun time with has an enormous impact on your mind. Negativity can suck up all the energy from your body and can even make you feel sick. Gather positive people around you, people you love and that love you back.
- Anxiety can cause many health problems. It can cause stress. Your body will react to that on the long term. Try to calm down and deal with anxiety.
- The environment you live in is very important for your state of mind. If you feel safe and free it can make a huge difference other than a small and unsafe living space.
- Then there are extern factors that you can’t change. It can be of vital importance to deal with this on the best way you can.
- Good and enough sleep makes your general mood better. A daily 8-hour sleep will help your body and mind to stay healthy.
- Be aware of the things you eat and drink. Try to eat as healthy as possible and to drink little or no alcohol. Fruits and vegetables have a good effect on your mind and your body.
Health psychology works by the Biopsychosocial Model of Health. This Model says psychological and social factors have the same impact on the development of diseases as biological factors like gems and viruses. A psychologist can diagnose and treat psychological problems.
Many people have ups and downs in their level of happiness. It is normal if it doesn’t have too many high peaks and valleys. Sometimes it can be helpful to talk with someone who listens to you and understands you. If you don’t have someone nearby that can help you, you should reach out and ask for help.
Caser Expat Insurance is aware of the importance of finding a balance between Psychology and Health. Caser mental health coverage with Adapta has psychology help for adults included with co-payments of only € 8 per session. Calculate the price of your health insurance with Caser.
If you are searching for health insurance in Spain, Caser Expat Insurance has the right policy for you!